We are committed to protecting your privacy.
If you have additional questions, you may send email to email@example.com.
Because your privacy is important to us, we operate by the following six principles.
- We will explicitly ask when we need information that personally identifies you or allows us to contact you ("Personal Information").
- We use your Personal Information to operate our site and services and to inform you of new features, services, and products.
- If we intend to use Personal Information for a Secondary Use, we will provide you with instructions on how to decline this service.
- Although our site is not directed at children will not use Personal Information for a Secondary Use without obtaining the consent of a parent or guardian. When possible, we will provide e-mail notice to parents that children have provided Personal Information to us.
- We may disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on us or the site management firm; (b) protect and defend our rights or property, the site management firm and (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of our employees, employees of the Site Management firm , or the public.
- If at any time you believe that we have not adhered to these principles, please notify us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will use all commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and correct the problem.
Frequently Asked Questions
How will users know which privacy statement applies to their Personal Information?
Pages throughout the site display a "Privacy Statement" link, which identifies the statement applying to the site. Users may click on the link at any time to read the applicable statement.
How do you collect Personal Information?
Personal Information is collected by specifically requesting it from you. Generally this occurs when you register at a site, request a service, or enter an online contest, or buy a product or service.
What about Cookies?
Does that mean you sell my Personal Information to other companies?
No, we do not sell customer lists.
What about companies that partner with you to provide the site's products or services?
We may have several necessary service partners who assist in providing the service or product associated with the site. As part of the operations of the site, these companies may have access to your Personal Information. These companies may provide routine services, such as credit card processing, or may provide essential elements of the site.
What about the Privacy of children?
Safeguarding the Personal Information of children is extremely important. We do not market specifically to children, and where users have indicated they are younger than 18, we will collect the minimum amount of Personal Information necessary to the operation of the service. We will also send follow up mail to the user's e-mail address instructing them to seek parental permission for their use of the site. A child's Personal Information will be used for the operation of the service but it will not be used for Secondary Uses without a parent's permission.
Do you collect other forms of information about your users?
In addition to the use of Personal Information to operate your site, we may also gather anonymous information, which may be used by us or shared with third parties. This is information which does not personally identify you, but which may be helpful for marketing purposes or for improving the services we offer. Generally this information is collected through "traffic data" and may entail the use of "Cookies" "IP addresses" or other numeric codes used to identify a computer.
Is my Personal Information secure from others using your site?
Personal Information collected by us is stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public. In many instances, such as in the case of credit card numbers, the Personal Information is encrypted before you conduct your transaction and is not stored on a web server computer.
How else might someone learn of my Personal Information while visiting your site?
In addition to directly providing information to us, you might also provide Personal Information through chat sessions, e-mail exchanges, photo gallery or bulletin board use made available to you. The Statement of Privacy does not cover this type of transfer of your Personal Information. You should always be careful when distributing your Personal Information in this manner.